Communication flow gudance would be focused for all communication between Commissioning Department to another Department, COMPANY and Vendors.
1. Communication to Other Department
• Site Document Control Centre (SDCC)
All Correspondence documents from Commissioning Department to internal department or CPI would be delivered through SDCC Department.
• QA/QC Department
Referring to previous Subject, QA/QC Department has to report for construction completion (include construction punch list inside) to Commissioning Department before commissioning phase (see #4 Communication step). Construction completion means ready for commissioning refer to all construction readiness (See previous explanation about Construction Readiness for each construction’s discipline).
• Construction Department
Commissioning Department would inform all construction un-readiness (if any) during commissioning walkthrough to develop commissioning punch list (note: construction punch list by QC Department). Construction department has to provide reconstruction, modification or completeness before commissioning.
All modification or additional issue that to be required before commissioning phase but not including at the contract document or engineering consideration would be solved as management issued.
• PPC Department
Commissioning department would be closed communication with PPC team for arrange commissioning schedule that integrated with Project main schedule.
PPC Department should update commissioning work to commissioning department. Especially for vendor on site schedule that should be informed to Procurement department for invite vendors for commissioning and training activity.
• Procurement Department
Procurement department would arrange vendor availability at site for Training and commissioning and/or start-up phase based on Commissioning schedule in Project main schedule. For each Vendor availability at site could not be arranged at same time due to commissioning sequencing that follow construction readiness. PPC Department would notify about updating schedule to Procurement Department.
• Engineering Department
- Commissioning punch list that related with engineering or re-engineering consideration/design would be sent to Truba Jakarta’s engineering department (CC to Truba’s Site Engineering) for to be followed up.
- Vendor Document and Datasheet for equipment has to be provided for commissioning department by engineering department.
• Human Resource Department (HRD)
Commissioning department would notify to HRD for provide
- Training (referring to training schedule)
- Commissioning Manpower requisition
- Commissioning accommodation
- And, other requirement that as HRD responsibility for supporting commissioning phase and project in general.
2. Communication Flow to COMPANY
For better communication between COMPANY (Chevron Pacific Indonesia—CPI) and Truba Jaya Engineering has to be provided PIC for each discipline/responsible in commissioning organization chart that proposed by Truba (see Subject #6).
Truba’s Commissioning department would direct work to CPI Commissioning team only, during commissioning phase such as walkthrough, commissioning assistance, approval requirement etc.
Truba’s commissioning department would develop the commissioning punch list but not for construction punch list (Truba’s Construction department and CPI Construction would develop Construction punch list).
CPI construction team only assist during commissioning phase and provide communication to Truba Construction team for support CPI & Truba commissioning team if any major reconstruction work before (category “B” punch), during and after (category “A” punch) commissioning phase.
3. Communication Flow to Vendors
• Truba’s Vendors
Truba’s vendors mean all vendors that supply material or manpower for NDD 12 Project via Truba (not direct to Chevron)
Procurement department would authorize all communication between Truba’s Commissioning department and Truba’s vendor.
Vendor availability for Training and commissioning had been described at #5. Communication Flow / Procurement Department.
• CPI’s Vendors
CPI vendors mean all vendors that supply material or manpower for NDD 12 Project via CPI (but not via Truba) or Vendor that had been determined by CPI (Even though procured by Truba).
Commissioning and procurement department would arrange availability this vendor on be half CPI. Truba would invite them as per CPI notification for invite.
If Truba invitation to CPI’s vendor found some obstacle, Truba would inform this condition to CPI Commissioning Coordinator for to be followed up by CPI.
Datasheet, manual book, specification for all equipments that supplied by CPI’s vendor should be copied and sent to Truba Commissioning Department by CPI Commissioning team at least 2 week before Commissioning Procedure Development starting date (See commissioning schedule).
All equipments functional and performance guaranteed that related with CPI’s vendor are not as Truba responsibility. Functional and performance test expertise availability for CPI’s Vendors are not becoming Truba’s Responsibility.
Jumat, 16 Januari 2009
Legend (How to read) : Commissioning Document / Duration / Start date / Finished Date / PIC
- Commissioning Plan / 10 days / 24-Dec-08 / 16-Jan-09 / Ibnu
- Power source (Off/On-Plot) / 5 days / 17-Jan-09 / 21-Jan-09 / T.B.A
- Substation / 5 days / 22-Jan-09 / 26-Jan-09 / T.B.A
- Cable tray (visual check list only) / 2 days / 27-Jan-09 / 28-Jan-09 / T.B.A
- Lighting / 2 days / 29-Jan-09 / 30-Jan-09 / T.B.A
- Roads & drainage system / 3 days / 17-Jan-09 / 19-Jan-09 / Sabik
- Major pipe racks / 2 days / 17-Jan-09 / 18-Jan-09 / Sabik
- Kill water / 3 days / 19-Jan-09 / 21-Jan-09 / Frenky
- Air compressor package performance test / 5 days / 22-Jan-09 / 26-Jan-09 / Agung
- Overflow Tanks (Refurbishment), Overflow Pumps & Priming Chamber / 5 days / 27-Jan-09 / 31-Jan-09 / Saepudin
- Storm water pump / 2 days / 1-Feb-09 / 2-Feb-09 / Saepudin
- Manifold (loop and function test for on/off valve) / 5 days / 3-Feb-09 / 7-Feb-09 / Wawan
- KO Drum (Visual check list and Loop test procedure for E/I) / 2 days / 8-Feb-09 / 9-Feb-09 / Saepudin
- Vent stack (Visual check list and Loop test procedure for E/I) / 2 days / 10-Feb-09 / 11-Feb-09 / Saepudin
- Utility Chemical Injection / 5 days / 12-Feb-09 / 16-Feb-09 / Saepudin
- AWT Pump A/B/C/D + AWT Separator A/B/C/D / 5 days / 17-Feb-09 / 21-Feb-09 / Yozi
- Condensate Separator + Condensate Transfer Pump / 5 days / 22-Feb-09 / 26-Feb-09 / Yozi
- Utility Fuel gas (procedure for piping visual check only) / 5 days / 27-Feb-09 / 3-Mar-09 / Riyanto
- Surge vessel + Production Transfer Pump / 5 days / 4-Mar-09 / 8-Mar-09 / Yozi
- GLCC (Refurbishment) (Visual check list and Loop test procedure for E/I) / 5 days / 9-Mar-09 / 13-Mar-09 / Saepudin
- Utility Steam (procedure of visual check for piping only) / 5 days / 14-Mar-09 / 18-Mar-09 / Riyanto
- Enclosed Flare (Refurbishment) / 5 days / 19-Mar-09 / 23-Mar-09 / Yozi
- Condensate Air Cooler (Refurbishment) / 5 days / 24-Mar-09 / 28-Mar-09 / Saepudin
- Control and Monitoring (SCADA) (see detail at schedule below) / 15 days / 17-Jan-09 / 31-Jan-09 / Wawan
- Telecomunication / 15 days / 17-Jan-09 / 31-Jan-09 / Wawan
- Feed Heater A/B (visual check only) / 2 days / 1-Feb-09 / 2-Feb-09 / Saepudin
- CVC Separator + CVC Pump / 5 days / 3-Feb-09 / 7-Feb-09 / Yozi
- CVC Condensate Separator + CVC Condensate pump / 5 days / 8-Feb-09 / 12-Feb-09 / Yozi
- CVC Air Cooler / 5 days / 13-Feb-09 / 17-Feb-09 / Saepudin
- SOP for start-up / 30 days / 10-Feb-09 / 11-Mar-09 / Coord : Saepudin
Diposting oleh commissioning ndd di 15.16
Kamis, 15 Januari 2009
Rabu, 14 Januari 2009
This schedule sorted by work sequencing
System - duration - Start -Finished
System - duration - Start -Finished
- Manifold 62 days 28-Oct 15-Jan
- AWT system 156 days 11-Dec 21-May
- KO Drum 7 days 3-Feb 9-Feb
- Vent stack 4 days 10-Feb 13-Feb
- Utility Chemical Injection 8 days 12-Feb 19-Feb
- Cable tray 3 days 20-Feb 22-Feb
- Power source (Off/On-Plot) 7 days 27-Feb 5-Mar
- Major pipe racks 9 days 7-Mar 15-Mar
- AWT Pump A/B/C/D 33 days 7-Mar 8-Apr
- Condensate Separator 4 days 7-Mar 10-Mar
- AWT Separator 73 days 10-Mar 21-May
- Overflow Pumps 9 days 13-Mar 21-Mar
- Storm water pump 4 days 13-Mar 16-Mar
- Utility Fuel gas 16 days 14-Mar 29-Mar
- Priming Chambers 2.5 days 24-Mar 26-Mar
- Substation 8 days 29-Mar 5-Apr
- Surge vessel 22 days 30-Mar 20-Apr
- Lighting 3 days 5-Apr 7-Apr
- GLCC (Refurbishment) 16 days 8-Apr 23-Apr
- Air compressor package performance test 5.5 days 9-Apr 14-Apr
- Utility Steam 16 days 10-Apr 25-Apr
- Kill water 19 days 12-Apr 30-Apr
- Overflow Tanks (Refurbishment) 7 days 12-Apr 18-Apr
- Enclosed Flare (Refurbishment) 24 days 12-Apr 5-May
- Condensate Air Cooler (Refurbishment) 6 days 12-Apr 17-Apr
- CVC System 42 days 14-Apr 25-May
- Off Plot 7 days 14-Apr 20-Apr
- Condensate Transfer Pump 10 days 24-Apr 3-May
- Control and Monitoring 31 days 25-Apr 25-May
- Telecomunication 36 days 25-Apr 30-May
- Production Transfer Pump 13 days 26-Apr 8-May
- Feed Heater A/B 13 days 2-May 14-May
- On-Plot 23 days 3-May 25-May
- CVC Separator 21 days 4-May 24-May
- CVC Pump 19 days 7-May 25-May
- CVC Condensate pump 17 days 9-May 25-May
- CVC Condensate Separator 9 days 12-May 20-May
- CVC Air Cooler 8 days 16-May 23-May
- Infrastructure (Not required to finish during degassing milestone) 8 days 14-Jun 21-Jun
Diposting oleh commissioning ndd di 11.38
- FIRE AND SAFETY CONSTRUCTION READINESS
- MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION READINESS
Pipe should be aligned at the pipe support and valve position & orientation has been aligned referring to Safety In Design (SID).
Leak test should be finished.
Tagging in equipment (mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation) and piping at system should be conducted by construction team.
- ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION READINESS
Objective for each rotary equipment is Solorun. Solorun Test duration depend on CPI recommendation (not mandatory to 1 hour).
Lighting should be ready especially at building, shelter and lighting which have distribute light for some equipment such as pump, compressor, vessel, panel etc and field instrument that have related with measurement, setting and safety/shutdown system.
- INSTRUMENT CONSTRUCTION READINESS
For all instrumentation that have related with measurment and setting point should be QC passed calibration and/or third party.
Instrument cable should be meger & continuity from : field instrument - Control room - MCC.
- CIVIL CONSTRUCTION READINESS
Diposting oleh commissioning ndd di 07.20
Senin, 12 Januari 2009
Commissioning Organization and Personal in Charge of SOP for Start Up
PIC For Start-Up's SOP*:
- Commissioning Manager............: Antonius Suyitno
- Commissioning Deputy...............: Ibnu DR
- Process integrator.......................: Yozi Bastian
- SOP Coordinator..........................: M.Saepudin
- SOP Degassing..............................: Frenky B.H
- SOP AWT......................................: Hardadi Agung
- SOP Kill Water.............................: Frenky B.H
- SOP Steam Line...........................: Riyanto
- SOP Instrument air.....................: Hardadi Agung
Diposting oleh commissioning ndd di 07.59